||This is the name of the forum in which the new message will be posted.
This is not displayed if you are replying to a message.
||This is displayed when writing a message from Mail service or the toolbar.
Specifies the destination forum for a message.
||This is the subject of the message that is included in the subject of the reply.
This is not displayed if you are posting a new message.
|Subject||Enter a subject for the message.|
|Important||Check the box to mark the message as "important".|
|Saving days||You can choose to automatically delete a discussion if a new message is not posted by the time a certain number of days has elapsed.|
You can type any number between 1 and 999.
If you specify 0, a discussion will be saved for an indefinite period.
If this field is left blank, the period which is set in the forum settings will be used.
|Message||Enter text for the message.|
You can enter the message from the WebService toolbar (optional component) in the following two ways:
Drag and drop messages to this area.
Click [Post in Forum].
||If you reply to a message in rich text format, or post a mail message in rich text format in a forum, the layout and fonts are lost, and any inserted objects change to "// Missing information! //".|
|Attachments||Specify any files to be attached.|
If you are using Internet Explorer and ActiveX is enabled, you can attach files by dragging and dropping.
|| Selects the files to be attached.
||Removes selected attachments from the Attachments field.
- Even if you use Microsoft (R) Internet Explorer and use of ActiveX is enabled, there are some situations (listed below) where you may not be able to use ActiveX. In these situations you need to force ActiveX off.
To deactivate ActiveX by force:
- You use a mobile device and it takes a lot of time to download ActiveX.
- ActiveX cannot be installed on the client because of limited user rights (Users Group).
- Start Microsoft (R) Internet Explorer
- Click the [Tools] menu.
- Click the [Internet Options] command.
- Click [Languages] on the [General] page.
- Click [Add] on the [Language Preference] window.
- Enter "ax-no" in the [User defined] field in the [Language] window and click [OK].
- If less than three languages are defined, check that "ax-no" is the last item. If you define more than four languages, click [Move up] and define "ax-no" as the third item.
- The [Remove] attachments button is not displayed in browsers other than Internet Explorer.
Even if you are using Internet Explorer, the [Remove] button is not displayed if ActiveX is disabled.
- If you add attachments by drag and drop and drop them outside of ActiveX control, dropped files are displayed in the screen and input content is lost. Be sure to drop files inside of ActiveX control.
||Writes the message in the forum.
|Displays the Help.|